Whatsapp does not allow users to install on their iPod Touch or iPad since version 2.5.3. It is petty annoying, but there is still method to get through it. Here is the method to do, it doesn’t require to have a jailbroken device to do so.
- Connect your iPod Touch or iPad to your computer
- Download the Whatsapp through your desktop iTunes
- Find the Whatsapp IPA file through “Show in Explorer”
- Download iFunbox from here – http://www.i-funbox.com/
- Run the iFunbox software and click the “Install App” and browse the location of Whatsapp IPA.
- Whatsapp should be directly installed to your device already.